New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Elderly Cancer Patients: QOL, Polypharmacy, and Survivorship
At the European Cancer Congress, clinicians discussed the heterogeneity of elderly patients, polypharmacy, and other factors that complicate the treatment of older people with cancer.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Tumor-only genetic sequencing may misguide cancer treatment in nearly half of all patients
- A study by Johns Hopkins scientists strongly suggests that sequencing tumor genomes for clues to genetic changes might misdirect treatment in nearly half of all patients unless it is compared...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Dutch doctors withhold/withdraw treatment in many elderly patients
- Dutch doctors withhold/withdraw treatment in a substantial proportion of elderly patients, reveals research published online in the Journal of Medical Ethics.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!