New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Necitumumab (Portrazza) Approved for Lung Cancer in US
The novel product, a monoclonal antibody against EGFR, is approved for use with chemotherapy in patients with squamous non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Dual therapy's 1-2 punch knocks out drug-resistant lung cancer
- Unusual chance to study patient's residual tumor leads to new findingCapitalizing on a rare opportunity to thoroughly analyze a tumor from a lung cancer patient who had...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
EGFR Testing Not Done in 25% of Lung Cancer Patients
- Not all patients with advanced NSCLC undergo testing for the EGFR mutation, and for some patients who do undergo testing, therapy is initiated before the results are received.
FDA OKs Osimertinib for Specific Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancers
- A new drug is available for patients with non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC) who progress on epidermal growth-factor receptor inhibitors and who have a specific related mutation.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.