New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Native Americans have decreased access to kidney transplants
Study finds long-term survival outcomes in Native Americans who receive a kidney transplant are worse than white individuals.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Medical Student - St. Georges University, London
Posted over 4 years ago
Thank you so much for raising this issue.
Characterization of systemic disease in primary Sjögren's syndrome: EULAR-SS Task Force recommendations for articular, cutaneous, pulmonary and renal involvements
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Renal supportive care weekend
- [Prof Mark Brown discussing the renal supportive care model at St George Hospital] 21-23rd August, 2015 | St George Hospital, Sydney It was the fifth annual symposium but the first master class. A ...
Congenital anomalies of kidney and urinary tract
- This presentation comprises of congenital anomalies of kidney and urinary tract made concise and in depth for PG preparation. It contains all important topics …
Spiral Flow peripheral vascular graft for treating peripheral arterial disease | Advice | NICE
- NICE has developed a medtech innovation briefing (MIB) on the Spiral Flow peripheral vascular graft for treating peripheral arterial disease.
Kidney Acupressure Points. English language.
- Kidney is very important organ of human being. Actually kidney is one kind of filter, and this god gifted filter is capable to work entire lifetime without a...