New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
hs-Troponins Rival CCTA For Spotting Signficant CAD: BEACON
High-sensitivity troponin assays still have a big role to play in the emergency department, say researchers, despite trials suggesting advantages for coronary CT angiography.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Enzyme identified that plays crucial role in resistance to flu
- McGill researchers, led by Dr. Maya Saleh of the Department of Medicine, have identified an enzyme, cIAP2 that helps the lungs protect themselves from the flu by giving them the ability to...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.