New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Progesterone Does Not Prevent Recurrent Miscarriage
Progesterone therapy during the first trimester of pregnancy did not increase the rate of live births in women with unexplained recurrent miscarriages.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
A Randomized Trial of Progesterone in Women with Recurrent Miscarriages — NEJM
- Original Article from The New England Journal of Medicine — A Randomized Trial of Progesterone in Women with Recurrent Miscarriages
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.