New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
How to Approach Chest Pain
Help by adding tags...
Ahmed Zaafran MD presents clinical aspects of the chest pain including how to approach the chief complaint of chest pain.
on Thursday 26th November 2015
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Podcast: a history of chest pain
- Today we are focussing on chest pain and listening to a patient describe their problems. Chest pain is is one of the most common reasons to be seen and assessed on an emergency department in the UK...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Basic Principles of Cardiology
- A video tutorial outlining the basic principles of cardiology, including symptoms and signs, investigations and management.
- Ultra-short presentation on abdominal pain. The presentation is only a overview rather than a comprehensive presentation of all the causes of back pain.
Clinical features of benign causes of non traumatic chest pain in the pediatric ED
- In contrast to Emergency Departments in which the clientele are mostly grown ups, patients with chest pain in the Pediatric Emergency Department have mostly benign causes. I wanted to review some o...
Emergency Medicine Literature of Note: Why Do We Still Admit Chest Pain?
- Learn why and how headaches develop and how to correct the underlying problems properly to live a headache free life. At http://bergmanchiropractic.com and h...