New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
ABCDE Assessment (created using resources from https://www.resus.org.uk)
I created the attached ABCDE patient assessment form using resources from the Resus Council UK. Ive put this together as a second year nursing student.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Aphasia friendly resource for Swallowing decisions/PEG
- Aphasia friendly resource designed originally for a patient with aphasia who needed to be consented for PEG Key words are highlighted, pictures represent key concepts. Discusses background to swa...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
- This paper encourages NHS boards and other leaders to focus on staff engagement and suggests six building blocks for ensuring a highly engaged workforce. There is now an overwhelming body of eviden...
What is it like training to be a medical student a country with very limited resources?
- What is it like training to be a doctor in countries with very few resources? How do you learn medicine without access to textbooks and resources that we take for granted. Also, how can you learn a...
Crisis Resource Management
- What is CRM? Crisis Resource Management refers to the extremely important but sometimes difficult to define “soft skills” that can make or break the function of a team. The concept was originally d...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!