New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Learn about Systolic Murmurs, Diastolic Murmurs, and Extra Heart Sounds
Watch this excellent tutorial by Khan Academy to get to grips with heart sounds.
Help by adding tags...
- Tutorial summarising heart sounds and describing some pathology that can change heart sounds.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Heart Sounds Chart
- Easy to Understand!
Conduction Pathway of the Heart
- - This tutorial looks at the path by which the signal to contract is sent through the heart.
ECGs Made Easy
- Learn the basics of ECGs. NB: SEE COMMENTS BELOW
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...