New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
VTE a Chronic Illness Requiring Long-term Anticoagulation?
Two analyses support long-term anticoagulation in patients with VTE. Dr Goldhaber expects the benefits to outweigh the risks in the NOAC era.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Management of a deteriorating airway
- A video teaching the management of an at risk airway in an unwell patient, based on a simulated scenario; highlighting important teaching points.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Unexplained abnormal vital signs on discharge / unexplained deaths after discharge: what can we do better? - emdocs
- Does your patient have abnormal vital signs? Here's some tips to help recognize what patients are high risk upon discharge.
Trial Questions Staged Chronic-Occlusion PCI After Primary PCI
- It's "feasible and safe" and might even raise LVEF, but only in selected patients, says a small first-of-its-kind randomized trial. But its signals of risk led some observers to question its safety.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Bacteria Mind Map