New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Europe Clears Ravicti for Urea Cycle Disorders
Glycerol phenylbutyrate (Ravicti) is for patients with urea cycle disorder who cannot be managed by dietary protein restriction and/or amino acid supplementation alone.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
ICD home monitoring: cost compares, but reimbursement lags in Europe
- Roughly a decade since the start of telemonitoring capabilities in implantable cardiac defibrillators (ICDs), the first financial assessment of the impact of home monitored follow-up estimates...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.