New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Hormonal Contraception in HIV-Infected Women Using ART
What is the most effective method to prevent pregnancy in HIV-infected women using antiretroviral therapy?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
NYU researchers dramatically improve ART adherence for minority PHLA
- Novel behavioral intervention improves treatment outcomes for HIV-infected individuals who have previously delayed, declined, or discontinued antiretroviral therapyUp...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.