New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Practical Advice for Developing a Genetic Testing Program
Experts in genetic testing in oncology discuss potential pitfalls when developing a clinical genetic testing program.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Mayo Clinic Launches Eight Genetic Testing Panels for Cardiac Disorders
- ROCHESTER, Minn. — Mayo Clinic’s launch of eight new next-generation sequencing (NGS) panels is intended to improve the lives of pa…
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Genetics - Genetic testing and counselling - NHS Choices
- Genetic testing can be used to find out whether a person is carrying a specific genetic mutation (altered gene) that causes a particular medical condition.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...