New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Recording Video Laryngoscopy & Remote Tele-Intubation
Excellent open access article on video recording laryngoscopy and remotely aided video assisted intubation! Recording Video Laryngoscopy:Realizing the Promise of an Extraordinary Teaching Tool
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThISkClbv7o This week we have another awesome post from Dr. Eric Shappell! This is an excerpt on DL from his video on Introduction to Intubation. Check out his You...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Laryngoscopy – A Definition of Terms
- TAMING THE SRU POST RIGHT HERE!
Direct vs. Video Laryngoscopy in 10 Minutes by Dr Reuben Strayer
- In memory of Dr John Hinds
Alternative intubation techniques vs Macintosh laryngoscopy in patients with cervical spine immobilization: systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials
- Interesting open access article from Switzerland! Alternative intubation techniques vs Macintosh laryngoscopy in patients with cervical spine immobilization: systematic review and meta-analysis of ...
- This week, Eric Shappell from University of Chicago brings you this great clip on Video Laryngoscopy from his airway series!
Impact of Video Laryngoscopy on Advanced Airway Management by Critical Care Transport Paramedics and Nurses Using the CMAC Pocket Monitor
- There have been mixed results with studies of videolaryngoscopes in prehospital and retrieval medicine. This is a positive one! And open access too! Impact of Video Laryngoscopy on Advanced Airway ...