New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cancer drugs can be four times more costly in some wealthy countries than in others
High income countries in Europe, Australia, and New Zealand pay vastly different prices for cancer drugs, a study in the Lancet Oncology has found.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Second Turkish man sentenced for smuggling counterfeit cancer drugs
- The U.S. District Court of the Eastern District of Missouri has sentenced Sabahhadin Akman, an owner of the Turkish firm Ozay Pharmaceuticals, to 30 months imprisonment and a $150,000 fine for...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Precision in Oncology: Using the Macro and Micro
- Last week, the New York Times had a nice piece “A Faster Way to Try Many Drugs on Many Cancers” on basket clinical trial…
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.