New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cancer drugs can be four times more costly in some wealthy countries than in others
High income countries in Europe, Australia, and New Zealand pay vastly different prices for cancer drugs, a study in the Lancet Oncology has found.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Second Turkish man sentenced for smuggling counterfeit cancer drugs
- The U.S. District Court of the Eastern District of Missouri has sentenced Sabahhadin Akman, an owner of the Turkish firm Ozay Pharmaceuticals, to 30 months imprisonment and a $150,000 fine for...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Precision in Oncology: Using the Macro and Micro
- Last week, the New York Times had a nice piece “A Faster Way to Try Many Drugs on Many Cancers” on basket clinical trial…
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Bacteria Mind Map