New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Chemotherapy-Induced Peripheral Neurotoxicity
This review summarizes the typical clinical features of different neurotoxic anticancer drugs. Can their neurotoxic effects be prevented or minimized?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Therapies for DME and Rationale for Combination Therapy
- This review evaluates the efficacy of currently available pharmacological treatments for diabetic macular edema, and discusses the potential of combination therapy.
Why are placebos getting more effective?
- Over the years the placebos used in drug trials have been getting more effective, especially in the US. Why?
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.