New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Maternal Vaccination Against H1N1 and Offspring Mortality
Is H1N1 vaccination during pregnancy safe for the fetus? This study examined incidence of stillbirth, early neonatal death, and offspring mortality after maternal H1N1 vaccination.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
WHO | Statement on the United States Government’s announcement on vaccination campaigns
- WHO and UNICEF appreciate the commitment by the United States Government to stop making operational use of immunization campaigns.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Vaccination schedule - Vaccinations - NHS Choices
- Find out which vaccinations are offered on the NHS, the age you should ideally have them, and optional vaccinations for special risk groups.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials