New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Chemotherapy for Germ Cell Tumor May Spur CML
Findings raise the question of a causal link between etoposide and/or platinum-containing chemotherapy and the development of chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML).
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
In which cancers is radiotherapy considered more useful than chemotherapy etc?
- I can't work out any good way of understanding which cancers are best treated with what. When are cancers: Well treated with radiotherapy? Well treated with chemotherapy? Well treated with both?...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Panel predicts whether rare leukemia will respond to treatment
- Successful biomarker could spare more than half of patients from ineffective therapyPatients with chronic myelomonocytic leukemia have limited treatment options, and...
Drug therapy for treating systemic intravascular activation of coagulation in patients with leukemia | Cochrane
- Review question We reviewed the clinical benefits and harms of anticoagulant and antifibrinolytic therapy for treating disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC) in patients with acute or chroni...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!