New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Midostaurin in AML: First Targeted Agent Improves Survival
The targeted agent was added onto chemotherapy in patients with acute myeloid leukemia and the FLT3 mutation (found in about 30% of cases).
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Concurrent chemoradiation treatment at high-volume facilities improves survival for NSCLC
- Patients treated with definitive concurrent chemotherapy and radiation therapy (CCRT) for stage III non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) have longer overall survival when treated by highly...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
- Spectrum of antimicrobials