New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Rituximab + Chemo: New Standard of Care for BCP-ALL?
Adding rituximab to chemotherapy significantly improved event free survival in patients with B-cell precursor acute lymphoblastic leukemia (BCP-ALL).
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Big Pharma, my cancer patient and me | Ranjana Srivastava
- Ranjana Srivastava: My patient was refused compassionate access to a cheap chemotherapy. Why? Because pharmaceutical companies are often guilty of selling an ethically murky kind of hope
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Guidelines on intravenous fluid therapy for surgical patients draft 27/9/07
New Standard of Care for Prescribing Opioids
- A plethora of new guidelines are establishing a new standard of care for pain management and opioid prescribing.
Graan Abbey nursing home: Inspectors severely criticise care standards - BBC News
- Northern Ireland's health regulators severely criticise a nursing home after the quality of care fell below minimum standards.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials