New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Autoimmune Epilepsy Gaining Attention
Researchers are learning more about antibodies that attack the brain, causing various seizure syndromes.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Researchers identify gene linked with early epilepsy
- Certain types of early-onset epilepsy are caused by previously unknown mutations of a potassium channel gene, KCNA2. The mutations disrupt the electrical balance in the brain in two ways.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Study: Medtronic deep brain stimulation therapy for treatment-resistant epilepsy shows significant and sustained seizure reduction at five year
- Medtronic plc has announced five-year results from the pivotal SANTE (Stimulation of the Anterior Nucleus of the Thalamus in Epilepsy) trial, the largest clinical study of deep brain...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Bacteria Mind Map
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)