New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Continued Smoking Despite Illness Linked to SUDs
People who continue to smoke even after they develop a smoking- related illness often have multiple substance use disorders.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Smoking facts and evidence
- Find out the key facts and evidence around smoking and cancer risk.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
More Americans die from smoking than previously thought
- The number of Americans killed by smoking cigarettes is likely bigger than we thought because it may exclude many smokers who die from diseases not classed as caused by smoking.
Nicotrax Smoking Monitoring and Support System Helps Everyone Quit Their Own Way |
- Quitting smoking can be difficult for a lot of people, often turning normal folks into irritated grouches that can't seem to control their emotions. A good
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.