New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Travel-Related Illness in a Pediatric Emergency Room
It is not always an exotic diagnosis such as dengue or tuberculosis, which may lead to hospitalization of a child returning from international travel.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Updated assessment of pediatric readiness of emergency departments
- Pediatric readiness at emergency departments (EDs) throughout the United States appears to have improved based on self-reported online assessments of compliance with national guidelines...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Organ Donation in the Emergency Department
- Managing the potential organ donor can lead to many lives saved. In this episode I interview Isaac Tawil on this important topic.
Absolute and relative contraindications for ketamine use in the Pediatric Emergency Department
- Another informative post by Lauren Riney, one of the excellent Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellows at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center.
Basic Primer: Syncope in the Emergency Department | EMBlog Mayo Clinic
- Author: Jonathan Thornston, M.D. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB16ZDUTdKE
Pediatric Pain Assessment in the Emergency Department
- Learn new methods of improving pediatric pain assessment.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...