New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Low-level Laser Application for Masticatory Muscle Pain
Could low level laser application at the points of greatest pain bring relief to patients with chronic temporomandibular disorders?
Help by adding tags...
Why did a Laser Make My Nuts Glow? - The Naked Scientists
- Naked Scientists - 13th Mar 2011 - Why did a Laser Make My Nuts Glow?
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
EarLens Contact Laser-based Hearing Device Receives FDA Approval |
- EarLens Corporation of Menlo Park, California has received FDA marketing for its innovative EarLens Contact Hearing Device. The EarLens is different from t
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.