New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Autonomous Robotic Intubation Device from Ohio State |
Intubation with a laryngoscope often turns from a routine procedure into a life threatening situation when the anesthesiologist fails to secure the airway.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Cannulation - Procedure Only
- Cannulation Procedure performed following University Hospitals Leicester (UHL) guidelines. Gathering equipment 0:16 Performing procedure 2:59 http://leicesterclinicalskills.weebly.com/
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
Nasogastric Intubation: Overview, Periprocedural Care, Technique
- Gastric intubation via the nasal passage (ie, nasogastric route) is a common procedure that provides access to the stomach for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes. A nasogastric (NG) tube is used f...
Apneic oxygenation and high-flow nasal cannula don’t prevent desaturation during intubation? • /r/Foamed
- reddit: the front page of the internet
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.