New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Pregnant woman with breast cancer 'must have baby early' - BBC News
A pregnant woman who chose to delay intensive chemotherapy rather than abort her baby is told she must have the child 12 weeks early to stand the best chance of surviving.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Breast cancer drug price reduction urged - BBC News
- Campaigners urge pharmaceutical giant Roche to lower the cost of a pioneering breast cancer drug as the NHS prepares to rejects its use on price grounds.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Breast cancer warning to older women - BBC News
- Many older women are unaware of some of the early warning signs of breast cancer, according to a survey.
Breast cancer warning signs 'not always a lump' - BBC News
- Dr Ann Hoskins of Public Health England and 'Green Goddess' and cancer survivor Diana Moran urge older women to be more aware of the symptoms of breast cancer.
Cheap drugs cut breast cancer deaths by 18% - BBC News
- Cheap drugs normally used to strengthen bone can cut deaths from breast cancer, research shows.
Bone drug may help prevent breast cancer deaths - BBC News
- A drug commonly used to strengthen bones could help prevent deaths from breast cancer, according to a new study.
What Is Optimal Endocrine Therapy in Early Breast Cancer?
- Dr Vivianne Tjan-Heijnen reviews evidence from TEXT, SOFT, and ATLAS to identify optimal hormonal strategies for young women with early breast cancer, as presented at an ECC educational session.