New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Live Attenuated Vaccine Safe for Children With Egg Allergy
A new study has found that live attenuated influenza vaccine is unlikely to trigger systemic anaphylaxis in children with egg allergy and well-controlled asthma.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
The 4 Stages of Cognitive Development in Children
- Psychologist Jean Piaget suggested that children go through four key stages of cognitive development. Learn more about his influential theory.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
GP should have seen child who was being starved within 48 hours of contact, says tribunal
- A GP failed to take adequate action over concerns about a 4 year old boy who was being starved by his mother and stepfather but is nevertheless fit to practise, a regulatory tribunal has decided.
Food allergy week #4 – management of food allergy in infants – Don't Forget the Bubbles
- Brayden is a 3 year old boy who has been referred to your clinic following one occasion where he developed some facial swelling and wheeze after ingesting peanuts. Brayden’s allergy has been confir...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!