New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Can Weight Loss Improve Asthma?
Can weight reduction improve asthma indices in patients with obesity? Many questions remain, but it looks promising.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Question on step 4 asthma management in adults.
- First thing you do is increase the inhaled steroid dose, but then you can consider adding a theophylline, leukotriene receptor antagonist or B2 agonist. Is there any preference over which one to ch...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
You think you know asthma? - The Original Kings of County
- A 25 y/o smoker presents to the ED with SOB and tells you her asthma is acting up. You think to yourself, “I love the crashing asthma patient!” Within 5 minutes bipap is bedside, solumedrol is give...
Reslizumab Works Best in Late-Onset Eosinophilic Asthma
- A new analysis of phase 3 data shows that the anti-interleukin-5 antibody is more effective in patients older than 40 years.
Persistence of Asthma Following Allergen Avoidance and ProTh2
- Find out more about the molecular mechanisms underlying persistent abnormal dendritic cell function and asthma.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!