New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Oral Allergy Syndrome: When an Apple a Day Is Not Advised
What is the potential for anaphylaxis in oral allergy syndrome?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- The pathophysiology of different hypersensitivity reactions.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Pronator Teres Syndrome - Everything You Need To Know - Dr. Nabil Ebraheim
- Educational video describing the condition of Pronator Teres Syndrome. Become a friend on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/drebraheim Follow me on twitter: ...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Bacteria Mind Map
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.