New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Biofeedback Reduces Seizures in Intractable Epilepsy
Electrodermal biofeedback is a promising approach to reducing seizure frequency in drug-resistant epilepsies.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Study: Medtronic deep brain stimulation therapy for treatment-resistant epilepsy shows significant and sustained seizure reduction at five year
- Medtronic plc has announced five-year results from the pivotal SANTE (Stimulation of the Anterior Nucleus of the Thalamus in Epilepsy) trial, the largest clinical study of deep brain...
Bacteria Mind Map
Deuterated sigma-1 agonist showed anti-seizure activity in traumatic brain injury models
- Research results published in the Journal of Neurotrauma and conducted by the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research (WRAIR) as part of a collaboration with Concert Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more