New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Gabapentin New Drug of Abuse?
The nonmedical use of gabapentin is on the rise, particularly among substance abuse patients in rehabilitation programs, researchers say.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- A 25 y F g1p0 @8wks pregnant presents to ED complaining of SOB. Clinical suspicion for PE with a positive dimer to 0.68. Assuming lower extremity dopplers and chest x ray are unremarkable. How wil...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.