New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Cardiac Arrhythmias MindMap
Help by adding tags...
on Friday 11th December 2015
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Respiratory disease symptoms
- This document lists the symptoms of all the respiratory disease I came across in the rspiratory module in my first year of medical school.
- A little information about menstruation disorders to give someone a rough idea about the topic
Handwritten Tutorial on Inflammation
- Video tutorial by ArmandoHasudungan
Part II - Inflammation
- http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Aracidonic Acid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSc9U8JaWYg
Shock Explained Clearly
- Understand shock (cardiogenic, hypovolemic, and septic) with clear illustrations from Dr. Seheult.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Bacteria Mind Map
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials