New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Psych Residents Biased Against Mentally Ill Patients With SUDs
Psychiatry residents tend to be biased against patients with serious mental illness who also have substance use disorders, and their attitudes worsen over time.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
The Intoxicated Patient; Will Iv Fluids Speed up the Time to Discharge?
- We often prescribe IV fluids in order to sober patients up and facilitate their discharge but what is the evidence behind this? In this episode we have a look at a recent paper looking at this ques...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
- When Was the Last Time You Cried over a Patient or Experienced a Strong Emotional Reaction? Describe.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!