New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Survival rates after bowel cancer surgery rise in England and Wales
More patients than ever are surviving colorectal cancer after surgery in England and Wales, the National Bowel Cancer Audit report 2015 has found.1
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Medical abortions more common than surgery for first time in 2014 in England and Wales
- Medical means were used in 51% of abortions carried out in England and Wales in 2014, the first year there were more medical than surgical procedures, figures from the Department of Health show.1 I...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Cancer Surgery Crisis -- Urgent Action Needed
- A huge shortfall in cancer surgery has been revealed: across the world, less than 25% of patients have access to safe, affordable care, say experts.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!