New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Medroxyprogesterone Use Associated With Repeat Abortions
Medroxyprogesterone may not be an effective form of contraception for women who are at risk for repeat abortions.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Inducing labour reduces risk of caesarean delivery by 12%, finds analysis
- The risk of a caesarean delivery was 12% lower in women whose labour was induced than in women who were managed with expectant management, a new analysis has found.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Australian senior surgeon attacked for remarks on sexual harassment
- Trainee woman doctors safer to give in to male superiors’ demands rather than risk careers by complaining, says Gabrielle McMullin, who insists she used irony
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
- Spectrum of antimicrobials