New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Gene Therapy Is 'Becoming a Clinical Reality'
After setbacks that included leukemia in treated patients, there is now enthusiasm for a new approach to gene therapy using lentiviral vectors.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Persistent anti-tumor immune response enabled by novel gene therapy
- Cancer immunotherapy can successfully use the body's own immune system to kill tumor cells.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials