New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Folic acid to fortify flour 'would cut birth defects' - BBC News
UK experts back a call for flour to be fortified with folic acid, which they say would have prevented about 2,000 cases of serious birth defects since 1998.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Politicians line up to back NHS plan - BBC News
- Unusually the five-year plan for the NHS has met with support across the political divide, says Hugh Pym.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.