New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
A 78-Year-Old Man Presents to the Emergency Department With Leg Pain and Swelling CME
The goal of this activity is to provide an update on the use of NOACs in the treatment of VTE, especially in those patients with compromised renal function.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Acute Headache in the Emergency Department - emdocs
- Differentiating and identifying the dangerous headaches in the emergency department
Bacteria Mind Map
Rule Out Ectopic in the Emergency Department
- Key Points In hemodynamically stable patients, the history and physical are insufficiently accurate to eith
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…