New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
US Complacent on Infectious Disease Threats, Report Shows
The United States needs to do more to boost its ability to prevent and control infectious disease outbreaks, according to a report released today.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
US citizens are living longer and consuming more prescription drugs than ever, finds report
- People in the United States are living longer and are consuming more prescription drugs than ever before, an annual report on the nation’s health prepared by the Centers for Disease Control and Pre...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Nationwide study reports shifts in Americans' use of natural products
- A nationally representative survey shows that natural product use in the United States has shifted since 2007, with some products becoming more popular and some falling out of favor.
The health of NHS staff is increasingly supported, say employers responding to RCP report
- The health and wellbeing of NHS staff is increasingly supported and needs to be a core part of planning, says the NHS Employers organisation.
Viral hepatitis surveillance and outbreak report is published in India
- Some 291 outbreaks and 804 782 cases of hepatitis infections occurred in India from 2011 to 2013, a national surveillance and outbreak data report on viral hepatitis has shown.1 In over 90% of case...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
- Spectrum of antimicrobials