New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Drug-Drug Interactions With New HCV Medications
Many patients taking direct acting antivirals (DAA) to treat hepatitis C virus (HCV) are at risk of clinically significant drug-drug interactions (DDIs), new research shows.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Management of a deteriorating airway
- A video teaching the management of an at risk airway in an unwell patient, based on a simulated scenario; highlighting important teaching points.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Ninety percent of patients at risk of CHD fail to receive statins
- New research has revealed that 90% of US patients at risk of coronary heart disease (CHD) fail to receive statins, putting a massive section of the population in danger.
Scans for clinic patients may cut heart attack risk, study finds
- Routine heart scans for patients referred to cardiac clinics with chest pain could reduce heart attack rates, research suggests.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!