New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Pembrolizumab Shows Durable Responses in TNBC
Single-agent PD-L1 antibodies in triple-negative breast cancer show exceptionally durable responses, raising hope for stronger responses with combination therapies, says Dr Hope Rugo from SABCS 2015.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
MPs criticise “diluted” priority for cancer services over past two years
- The focus on cancer services and the efforts to make improvements in this area of care have been lost over the past two years despite growing numbers of cases, MPs have said.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
World's first method for continuous purification of valuable antibodies
- Step forward in fight against...
PARP Inhibitors: Journey From Hypothesis to Approval
- Will PARP inhibitors provide new options for ovarian and BRCA positive cancers? Learn the ins and outs here.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more