New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Lymphoma Takeaways From ASH 2015: Immunotherapy
Dr Ann LaCasce gives a quick review of the most interesting immunotherapy studies in lymphoma at the 57th American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- Can be divided into two types; Hodgkin’s and non-Hodgkin’s. Lymphoid leukaemias also exist, and the distinction between these and lymphomas can be difficult. Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (HL) Epidemiology ...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
New assay helps determine lymphoma subtypes simply, quickly, and inexpensively
- With the advent of targeted lymphoma therapies on the horizon, it becomes increasingly important to differentiate the two major subtypes of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL), which is the...
'Astonishing': Tumor Gone After One Dose of Immunotherapy
- Combination immunotherapy has had great success in clinical trials, including this remarkable response.
Bacteria Mind Map
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…