New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Vaginal Mesh Use for Prolapse Repair Drops After 2011 Warning
However, mesh is still used 23% of the time. Experts say findings are further evidence that the 510(k) pathway to device approval that does not require clinical trials is flawed.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Development of Male vs. Female Genitalia (USMLE Tutorial)
- http://www.usmlesuccess.net A look at the way by which males and females develop their genitalia while in utero - very high-yield USMLE material. Grab your F...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Collecting data on female genital mutilation
- Female genital mutilation is defined by the World Health Organization as “all procedures that involve partial or total removal of the external female genitalia or other injury to the female genital...
Quick versus standard vaginal birth when a baby is bottom-down | Cochrane
- The best outcomes in childbirth for both mothers and babies are when babies are born head-first. If the baby is in another position, there is a higher risk of complications including the need for c...
Histerectomia Vaginal, a música - Caroline Reis
- Olá, pessoal! Esta é uma música baseada no glorioso castelo Rá-Tim-Bum. Tema - Técnica operatória da Histerectomia Vaginal Pra quem ficou curioso, Paola é mi...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.