New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Osteoarthritis and Frailty in Elderly Individuals in Europe
A new study examines the prevalence of OA and frailty among elderly individuals in European countries -- and explores the possible connection between these two conditions.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Patient's own fat cells transplanted to treat osteoarthritis may be effective
- Osteoarthritis (OA), a debilitating and painful degenerative disease, strikes an estimated 14 percent of adults 25 years of age and older, a third of adults age 65 and older in the U.S. alone.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
First blood test for osteoarthritis could soon be available
- The first blood test for osteoarthritis could soon be developed, thanks to research by the University of Warwick.
AMA recommends responsible and informed use of restraint in aged care, Australia
- The AMA has revised its Position Statement on Restraint in the Care of People in Residential Aged Care Facilities.
UK rates of gout soaring, but treatment remains poor
- UK rates of gout have soared since the late1990s, with one in every 40 people now affected by the condition - the highest in Europe - but treatment remains as poor now as it was then, reveals...
Osteoarthritis Of The Fingers, Heberden's Nodes - Everything You Need To Know - Dr. Nabil Ebraheim
- Educational video describing osteoarthritis of the fingers - Heberden's nodes, Bouchard's nodes. Become a friend on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/drebrah...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!