New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
News Quiz: 2015 Big LEAP Year for Allergists
Landmark LEAP results, epinephrine injector recalls, new asthma drugs, guidelines for allergic rhinitis, and the role of gut microflora in cutting-edge treatments had specialists talking this year.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Minister 'open-minded' on legal high solutions - BBC News
- Crime minister Norman Baker says "all options" are being considered on the problem of legal highs, after the Home Office ruled out licensing of shops.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Health and your body clock - BBC News
- Some doctors are beginning to prescribe drug treatments to follow the natural rhythm of our internal body clocks.
Chronotherapy: The science of timing drugs to our Body Clock - BBC News
- Doctors are becoming increasingly interested in the science of chronotherapy - aligning medical treatment to our circadian rhythms.
Ballymena drugs treatment service set to close - BBC News
- A County Antrim facility that works to reduce the harm caused by drugs will close early next year because of a lack of funding.
Record 'fake drugs' haul worth £16m by UK agency - BBC News
- Dangerous counterfeit and unlicensed medicines worth nearly £16m have been seized in a record haul by the UK's Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency.
The drugs that protect people who have unprotected sex - BBC News
- Could a new type of drug treatment be given to people so they avoid catching HIV?