New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
2015 Ob/Gyn News Quiz
With 2015 coming to a close, here's a chance to look back and see how well you remember the obstetrics and gynecology news from this year.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Falling Ebola cases show 'turning point' - BBC News
- There has been a "turning point" in the Ebola crisis with cases falling in all three affected countries, World Health Organization officials say.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Unusual activities to get you moving - BBC News
- Seven unusual ways of getting at least some of the 20 minutes of brisk activity a day which scientists say could help save lives
How bad has winter been for the NHS? - BBC News
- As the BBC finishes its NHS Winter project, Nick Triggle looks back on the past 18 weeks to see how the NHS has performed.
Newsroom & Press Releases | BMJ
- BMJ press releases are issued regularly on journal content as well as announcements about corporate activities.
David Cameron renews NHS funding pledges - BBC News
- The PM renews his vow to boost NHS funding to create a "seven-day" service - but doctors question how it will be achieved.
Money, money, money - those NHS finances - BBC News
- It's back to reality for the NHS - and its finances - after the election. What lies ahead?