New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Quick Neurological Screening Examination
Help by adding tags...
A demonstration of a CNS screening examination.
on Wednesday 23rd December 2015
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Medical student - Odessa National Medical University
Posted over 4 years ago
Screening neurological examination which can be used as a part of routine clinical examination on in case of uncertain neurological complaints. Just one thing: carrying out this exam, I'd also asked patient to close his eyes during sensation testing and t
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Autism Screening Tutorial
- Tutorial on evaluating for signs of autism in toddlers, produced by Help Autism Now Society.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Autism in Little Kids: The Arguments for Universal Screening
- USPSTF says the evidence does not support universal screening for autism spectrum disorder at 18 and 24 months. But is that a fair interpretation of the evidence?
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)