New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Stroke Differential Diagnosis and Mimics
Read about the radiological features that can help differentiate ischemic stroke from its mimics such as seizures, migraines, tumors, and metabolic or infectious disease.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Persistant Eye deviation in stroke and seizures
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
MTPC1 2007 | Case 07 presented by William G Reeves, MD
- MeetTheProfessors.com – 84yo 3-cm tumor w/penetration of muscularis, 1/15 positive nodes, underwent right hemicolectomy; caretaker of wife who suffered a stroke; rcvd 6mo adj cape, contd care for w...
The FAST tool is effective but not for posterior fossa stroke
- Hankey and Blacker’s article provides a practical approach to the diagnosis and management of stroke.1 However, an important issue is the failure of the FAST (face, arm, speech, and time) tool to d...
Diagnosis of Posterior Stroke
- What if I told you that I think that patient you just sent home with vertigo may have been a missed cerebellar stroke? Would you be dialing risk management or could you tell me all of the reasons w...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.