New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Allergen Immunotherapy: An Update on Protocols of Administration
Allergen immunotherapy is still the only causal treatment for allergic rhinitis and asthma and new improvements are making it more appealing than before.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Sublingual immunotherapy for asthma | Cochrane
- We assessed the evidence on the use of sublingual immunotherapy (SLIT) for people with asthma compared with placebo or with normal treatment for asthma. We focused on whether SLIT is a good treatme...
Bacteria Mind Map
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!