New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Pitfalls in Sample Size Calculation in Anaesthesia Journals
Sample size calculation is frequently reported in anaesthesia journals, but the details of basic elements for calculation are not consistently provided.
Help by adding tags...
Sugammadex - a revolution in anaesthesia?
- ACS SSC about a new agent for reversal of neuromuscular blockade. Includes background information about neuromuscuar blockade in anaesthesia.
- discussion of the use of xenon gas as "the perfect" anaesthetic agent
Overview of Anaesthesia
- Exploring the principles of anaesthesia, featuring exclusive interviews with Dr Ralston and his colleagues of Wirral University Teaching Hospital, NHS Trust....
An Introduction to Anesthesia by Dr. Woo
- Anesthesia tutorial for medical students who want to get to grips with the basics.
A Walk Through the Use of Anesthesia
- GRMC nurse anesthetist Alexzandra Anderson walks us through the process of placing a surgery patient under anesthesia.
Anaesthesia UK : Anaesthetic Mnemonics
- Anaesthesia UK FRCA: A site for anaesthetists in training. Contains summary pages that will help with revision for the primary FRCA examination in anaesthesia. Includes multiple choices as well as ...